Are you motivated to hit production goals? We are looking for package handlers who want to turn their hard work into money with a steady schedule and weekly paycheck. The right candidate will be a self-starter who is able to catch on quicklyand works well in a fast-paced environment. This position requires willingness to work rotating schedules, working every other weekend. One week will be 36 hours of work the next week will be 48 hours of work and so forth. If you are looking for your next opportunity at a stable company, I want to talk to you today!
- Repetitive assembly of the company's products into complete packages
- Placing labels on packages
- Building and/or breaking down boxes
- Pulls and packs medical equipment/supplies for shipment
- Sorting of various items
- Attendance Bonus
- Dental, Medical, and Vision Insurance
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- wearing steel toe shoes
- manual lifting up to 20lbs
- standing for 10 hours at one time
- working up to 10 hrs of overtime per week
- working weekends
- Product Handling
- Stock Handling
- Material Handling
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 5 PM - 5 AM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.