Are you looking for the next steps in your career? Take that first one by applying to be a Delivery Technician. We are looking for someone who has a paasion for helping others and enjoys working with their hands or is wanting to learn a new trade. The ideal candidate has previous experience in customer service or experience in a related position.
Responsible for completing equipment deliveries, pick-ups, and service calls. Routes are subject to change throughout the day as higher priority matters may arise.
▪ Responsible for stocking vehicles with appropriate equipment and leaving the warehouse no later than one hour after shift starts.
▪ Be familiar with and adhere to all regulatory and safety procedures that apply to the delivery of oxygen. ▪ Assist with cleaning and repair of all equipment while on site and as time permits. Maintain records for all rental equipment.
▪ Responsible for handling money as required on the route. Ensure that customers receive written receipts for any money collected on route.
▪ Responsible for completing all appropriate paperwork and ensuring that it is accurate, organized and submitted to the confirming specialist upon completion of shift.
- Customer Service (2 years of experience is preferred)
- Warehouse (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.