Are you an expierenced or just-graduated Powered Industrial Truck Technician? Would you like to work at various customer sites and in a shop to install, perform maintenance and troubleshoot electromechanical problems on most major forklift makes/models? Our client, a family-owned and operated business is looking for a permanent member to join their team in Chesapeake, VA!
- Able to work at various customer sites or in a shop.
- Troubleshooting electromechanical problems.
- Installing and performing unscheduled and scheduled maintenance on most major forklift make/model.
- Provide complete customer satisfaction in a polite and professional manner.
- Maintain and Repair Hydraulic and/or Pneumatic Systems
- Basic Stick Welding
- Commited to Safety
The essential functions of this role include:
- wearing steel toe shoes
- working in a non-temperature controlled environment
- manual lifting up to 50lbs
- standing for 8 hours at one time
- Mechanical Maintenance (6 months of experience is preferred)
- Hydraulics (6 months of experience is preferred)
- Pneumatic Systems
- Stick Welding (3 months of experience is required)
- Forklift Repair
- Contract Maintenance/Renewal
- Electronic Maintenance
- Forklift Maintenance
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 7:30 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.