Randstad is looking for a Quality Manager for an injection molding facility in Clearwater, FL. This position responsible for developing, coordinating, and improving Quality systems designed to ensure continuous successful production of products consistent with established customer requirements. If you have a bachelor's degree and minimum of 5 years in a quality supervision role please apply today. You can also email your resume to me directly at Corey.Whiting@randstadusa.com.
- Develops and maintains an attitude of Continuous Quality Improvement throughout theorganization, through deployment of applicable Quality Management tools.Plans, organizes and promotes training activities related to product quality, reliability, customer requirements and IATF-16949 development / maintenance.
- Directs and assists associates engaged in inspection and testing activities to ensure continuous assurance and control over materials, facilities and products.
- Supports Quality and Engineering activities in development of new product programs as well as redevelopment of existing product programs to ensure product reliability and capability.
- Responsible for the improvement and performance of the Quality system and reports status ofprogress to the organization using appropriate charting and analyses tools.
- Ensures coordination of problem solving methods (specifically the 8D process) as used to combatcontributors to customer and internal complaints, scrap, and defects.
- Quality Control
- Quality system
- Continuous Improvement
- Years of experience: 5 years
- Experience level:Manager
Working hours: 3 PM - 12 AM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.