Are you looking to join a company that can provide great stability and a good work environment? We are currently looking for Machine Operator Helpers to join a team in Bowerstown, OH. Starting wage is $13.00 and pays weekly!
- Position heads and tooling and make adjustments to achieve proper product dimensions
- Verify characteristics of materials in process, using gauges, rulers, calipers, templates, schedules, work instructions, etc. to ensure conformance to specifications
- Inspect material for defects prior to and after processing
- Ensure processes are achieving goals for output, downtime and scrap; responsible for quality of product being produced
- Accurately report production activity through system transactions, written documents and reports
- Identify and communicate machine maintenance and / or performance issues
- Ensure proper guarding and safety devices are functioning and in use
- Provide coverage as needed in other areas within or outside of the department
- Other tasks may be assigned based upon the current work load and the needs of the company and customer
The essential functions of this role include:
- wearing steel toe shoes
- manual lifting up to 30lbs
- standing for 10 hours at one time
- Material Handling
- Blueprint Reading
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 6:30 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.