Are you a skilled Tool & Die maker looking for a great new opportunity? Our client in Port Washington, WI is looking for Tool & Die makers of various skill levels. If you started an apprenticeship and need to finish it or if you are a very experienced Tool Maker we have room for you.
- Openings on 2nd shift
- DIRECT HIRE- No temp time
- 4 day work week plus OT!
- pay is based on experience
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Multiple Health Care plans including a no premium plan!
If this sounds like something you would like to explore apply today!
- work from blueprints, sketches and, models to build dies for Punch Presses and other equipment
- use of manual lathes, mills, grinders, drill presses and, saws to create new dies
- troubleshoot on progressive punch press dies
- design jigs, fixtures to fabricate parts
- Design of new tools or maintenance of current dies.
The essential functions of this role include:
- manual lifting up to 50lbs
- standing for 10 hours at one time
- working up to 10 hrs of overtime per week
- working weekends
- toolmaker (2 years of experience is required)
- manual machining (2 years of experience is required)
- Blueprint Reading
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 3:30 PM - 1:30 AM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.