A local HVACR company in Hauppauge is looking for a Driver/Warehouse worker to join their growing team! This is a permanent position with the opportunity to join their union and receive union benefits. This includes medical, dental, vision, 401k, and a pension. If you are looking for a career change or even a new opportunity please feel free to submit your resume to email@example.com or call Megan at 631-582-3807 for more information.
- Delivers goods to job sites and customers’ shops in a safe and timely manner
- Ensure all proper documentation related to the delivery of goods, including customer delivery tickets, bills of lading, hazardous materials paperwork, time logs, route sheets, and all other DOT and company required documents
- Ensures signature capture at each delivery
- If route requires, the driver must enter the closed facility, and offload merchandise.
- Loads and unloads packages from truck utilizing proper techniques for safety and efficiency
- Maintains professional and courteous demeanor when working with customers and colleagues
- Maintains a satisfactory driving record and obeys all traffic laws
- Works in various warehouse roles as instructed by the manager during down periods
The essential functions of this role include:
- manual lifting up to 55lbs
- working up to 5 hrs of overtime per week
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 7:30 AM - 4:30 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.