We are working with a dynamic company that is growing and looking to find their new 3rd Shift Maintenance Technician. To be the "ideal candidate" for this role, you will be a person who pays attention to the little details, enjoys creating process improvements and building a team. If you meet the qualificatons, hit the quick apply button and then Text Maint Tech to: 540.384.1952
Repairing motors on conveyors
Working on a sophisticated wrapping machines (will train)
Knowlefge of Variable Frequency Drives (VFD's), electric motors and pnematics
Industrial controls experience - voltages, switches and inut/output
Must understand Programmable Logic Controller (PLC's)
Looking for a "jack of all trades"
Positive attitude is a MUST!!!
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- wearing steel toe shoes
- manual lifting up to 50lbs
- standing for 8 hours at one time
- working up to 8 hrs of overtime per week
- working weekends
- Mechanical Maintenance
- General Maintenance
- industrial controls (1 year of experience is required)
- electric motors (1 year of experience is required)
- switches (1 year of experience is required)
- input output indicators (1 year of experience is required)
- pnematic and hydrolic (1 year of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 9 PM - 5:30 AM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.