Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to join one of the Minneapolis metro area's largest metal product manufacturers and distributors? Randstad Staffing has partnered with a company located in New Hope, MN that is hiring for multiple positions related to Hardware Operation, Spot Welding, and General Labor! Shift: 3:30PM-2:00AM Monday- Thursday Pay: $15+/hr based on experience Location: New Hope, MN **Must be willing to complete pre-employment screenings** For immediate consideration please call 952.229.6996, text "Production" to 612.405.0229, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sets up complex parts and operate power brake to bend, notch, punch, form rolls, arc, or straighten metal plates or sheet metal and structural shapes to blueprint or sketch specifications by performing the following duties.
- Sets stops on machine bed, changes dies, and adjusts components, such as ram or power press, when making multiple or successive passes.
- Duties also include understand the dispatch report and assisting in giving direction to B and C operators.
- Duties also include training B and C operators to improve their skill set in the set up and operation of the Press Brake equipment.
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- wearing steel toe shoes
- manual lifting up to 50lbs
- standing for 10 hours at one time
- spot welding
- Press Operation
- Material Handling
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 3:30 PM - 2 AM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.