Looking for your next career move! A long-running manufacturing company on the southside is looking for a Receiving Assistant Supervisor. Must be a "jack of all trades", willing to cross-train on all departments in the warehouse, and have forklift experience. Pay is $14hrly and hours are 7-3:30p.
- Supervise and train employees and assist in overseeing daily operations
- Management and computer skills required
- Inspect condition of equipment
- Enforce all company rules and regulations
- Ensure a high degree of detail and focus on every job
- manufacturing experience required
- The successful applicant will maintain high levels of accuracy in day-to-day operations, lead and develop the team and provide impeccable customer service to our clients.
- Responsible for moving product or materials in a production or warehouse environment using powered tools and vehicles.
- Operate industrial vehicles and equipment.
- Transport glass materials, full goods and/or finished goods to designated area.
- Load and unload designated trailers and/or route trucks.
- Ensure compliance with regulatory and company policies and procedures
- Lift, carry, pick, and stack materials.
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 7 AM - 3:30 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.