Randstad is looking for Electrical assemblers for a manufacturer in Clearwater FL. This position has a pay Rate of $18-$20/hr and a schedule of 8am to 4:30pm. Assemblers will be assembling electrical components and attaching them to stamped metal parts in the final assembly. Candidates will need basic mechanical and electrical assembly aptitude, soldering is a plus but not required. If you assembly experience and the ability to learn the production process and adapt to new assembly processes than please apply today! You can also email your resume directly to Corey.Whiting@Randstadusa.com
• Performs bench-type processes to complete mechanical and electrical assemblies and sub-
• Primary Equipment Used: Stamping Presses, Heat-Stake Machine, Riveting using Servo
Press & Fixtures, automated adhesive dispensing robot & part fixtures, hand tools and
• Performs assembly operations that are moderately complex, requiring adjusting, and aligning
of components to ordinary tolerances.
• Completes tasks as directed with minimum supervision.
• Works from drawings and/or specifications; reports defective materials or questionable
conditions to the Senior Program Manager.
• Maintains the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition and follows
prescribed safety regulations.
• Ability to work in a team setting and contribute to building a positive team spirit
• Follows company policies and procedures; supports safety initiatives
• Adapts to changes in the work environment
• Excellent interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills
The essential functions of this role include:
- standing for 4 hours at one time
- Circuit Board Assembling
- Electronic Assembling
- Mechanical Assembling
- Parts Assembling
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 4:30 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.