Are you interested in an excellent employment opportunity that offers many great benefits such as:
- competitive weekly pay
- paid time off
- holiday pay
- health benefits
- career advancement
- the opportunity to drive many of the world's most incredible luxury automobiles?
If the answer is yes, do not hesitate to apply for the Port Driver role today! The hours are Monday - Friday 6:45 AM-3:15 PM (**some mandatory weekends and earlier start times/end times). **During busier months work schedule will be 6:45am - 5:15pm) and extend to Monday - Saturday work week.
As a driver at the VPC (Vehicle Preparation Center) located near the port, you will have the opportunity to safely drive luxury automobiles & experience valued teamwork in an innovative work environment that celebrates its highly motivated employees. The Mercedes Benz VPC, located near the port, receives new vehicles that will be prepared, processed and eventually shipped to various dealerships across the USA.
As a Mercedes Benz driver, you will routinely perform the following tasks, which is a vital part of the processing phase:
- Safely drive luxury automobiles around certain areas of the Mercedes Benz port.
- Place owner's manuals in the vehicle.
- Help keep the site clean of debris.
- Remove protective car covers from the vehicles.
- Remove tow hooks from the front and back of vehicles (*tow hooks are used to secure vehicles on ship during transport).
- Other duties as needed.
The essential functions of this role include:
- wearing steel toe shoes
- working in a non-temperature controlled environment
- working up to 16 hrs of overtime per week
- working weekends
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 6:45 AM - 3:15 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.