Are you looking to work for an AWESOME company to be apart of where there are OUTSTANDING benefits and growth opportunities? Look no further! Our well-known client in the Melville area is seeking individuals who are interested in creating their products! Great benefit package that starts Day 1! Medical, dental, vision, FSA, HSA, disability, child care Paid parental leave 401K Stock purchase program Retirement growth account plan Tuition reimbursement AND MUCH MORE! Overtime and double time are offered!!!! No experience required **will train*** Manufacturing experience a plus! ALL SHIFTS ARE WED-SUNDAY 1st Shift 7:00am-3:15pm ($20/hour) 2nd Shift 3pm-11:15pm ($20/hr)
- Responsible for all aspects of manufacturing creams and lotions
- Understand and follow safety hazards and procedures in the operation, including proper PPE use.
- Follow site current GMP and GDP requirements, including data integrity requirements for Batch documentation.
- Performs in process checks on the batches
- Operating equipment needed
- Cleaning all equipment as needed
- Follow manufacturing process to make batches using kettles
The essential functions of this role include:
- manual lifting up to 50lbs
- working weekends
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 3 PM - 11 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.