Direct Hire opportunity! Calling all MAINTENANCE MECHANICS looking for a stable home with an established company with high integrity! 2nd shift - Livermore, CA Rate: $39.43/hr APPLY TODAY! Maintenance Mechanic duties include day-to-day preventive maintenance tasks, equipment repair, and fabrication necessary to maintain the facility and manufacturing equipment. This includes PLC’s, VFD’s, conveyors, grinders, fans, tools, heavy equipment, etc. As an Industrial Maintenance Technician, you must have the ability to read and understand mechanical\electrical diagrams and technical repair manuals. Performs other maintenance duties as required to promote overall plant productivity and safety effectiveness.
- Responsible for the maintenance and repair of processing\manufacturing equipment: Air Compressors, Conveyors, Industrial Fans, Electric Motors, Electric/Pneumatic tools, Gear Boxes, Etc.
- Ability to effectively communicate with other employees in the facility, both verbally and in writing.
- Reads and understands mechanical and electrical prints, diagrams, and technical repair manuals
- Knowledge of process automation equipment: Proximity Switches, Transformers, Relay’s, Limit Switches, HMI’s and PLC’s within a manufacturing environment.
- Will install, maintain, and repair automated machinery. The technician should be familiar with VFD’s, gearboxes, reducers, and pumps, as well as pneumatic and hydraulic systems.
- Ability to change in between assignments quickly (unscheduled repairs).
- Ability to complete assigned duties with little or no supervision or instruction.
- Applies knowledge of occupational hazards and necessary safety precautions applicable to maintenance work.
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- wearing steel toe shoes
- General Maintenance
- Electronic Maintenance
- Mechanical Maintenance
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 2 PM - 10:30 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.