Are you a go-getter with a great can-do attitude? Are you the go-to person in the office? We are currently looking for a Logistics Clerk to join a dynamic team in Sterling, VA. We need engaged and enthusiastic individuals who are looking to work in the logistics industry. If you want to learn more please apply today!
Responsibilities to include but not be limited to:
• Contacting customers, addressing all issues and concerns.
• Dispatch Interstate, Intrastate truck loads.
• Track on-time delivery of loads.
• Accurately communicate load status to GM's. Experience in SAP
• Help maintain carrier compliance files – verifying insurance and operating authority.
• Record daily dispatch in current computer operating system.
• Prepare department statistical reports.
• Resolve truck freight bill discrepancies.
• Handle incoming driver paperwork.
• General office functions such as copying, filing, and answering phones.
The essential functions of this role include:
- Time Management
- Maintaining Records
- Cycle Counting
- Inventory Auditing
- Basic Computer Skills
- Microsoft Office
- Quality Control
- Production Control
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 6 PM - 6 AM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.