Are you looking to join a company that can provide great stability and a good work environment? A local company is currently looking for General Warehouse Associates to join theie growing team. Would you like to be paid weekly? We can do that! And place you in an incredible team environment and an upbeat culture in return for your hard work.
ResponsibilitiesMain Responsibilities include:
- Assembly of box kits.
- stapling, gluing and placing partitions/bags inside.
- Must be a team player willing to do what it takes to get the job done.
- Must be dependable.
- Must be punctual.
- Willing to work overtime if needed.
- Available on weekends for rotation a plus.
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- wearing steel toe shoes
- standing for 7 hours at one time
- Following Instructions
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 7:30 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.