Randstad is currently seeking Assembler's to join our 3rd shift team at one of Cleveland's most well respected companies. As an Operations Assembly Worker you will operate production machines ensuring that manufacturing lines have enough product to continue running, complete job quality and production reporting, and ensuring that all quality guidelines are met. You will be responsible for other production duties as assigned by your production supervisor. These positions pay $11.43/hr & can increase after 30 days depending on attendance!
- Selecting or modifying components according to measurements and specifications
- Aligning material and putting together parts to build more complex units
- Checking output to ensure the highest quality
- Maintaining equipment in good condition
- Keeping records of production quantities and time
- Reporting on issues, malfunction or defective parts
- Maintaining the workplace in FDA regulations
- Maintain safe work environment
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- wearing steel toe shoes
- standing for 8 hours at one time
- working up to 10 hrs of overtime per week
- Attention to detail
- communication skills
- Product Inspection
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 3 PM - 11:30 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.