**Please disregard if you are on an active assignment!!!***
We have a machine operator position availible! If you are NOT currently on an assignment and looking for work, please see below and respond via email only - phone calls will NOT be accepted. Please see below for the details on the assignment that is starting this week, drug screening will need to be completed.
Location: Atlanta,GA 30354
1st Shift 5 AM-5:30 PM
Confirmed Pay: $15.00/hr
**THIS CLIENT REQUIRES AN UP TO DATE RESUME AND PHONE INTERVIEW!! PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND IF YOU DON'T HAVE AN UP TO DATE RESUME!!**
Job Responsibilities: Machine Operator is responsible for operating machinery and loading material on pallets
If you are interested in this assignment, please reply to this email with the best number to reach you at & A COPY OF YOUR RESUME. I will be following back up shortly!
- Manually Operate Machine and load materials onto pallet
- Functionally test a completed system according to work processes.
- Pull necessary material from flow racks and bin locations.
- Perform back flush operations on the computer operating systems.
- Conduct physical inventory in the designated area.
- Maintaining 5S order and cleanliness at all times.
- Adhere to all safety rules and use required protective equipment.
- Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
- Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- wearing steel toe shoes
- working in a non-temperature controlled environment
- manual lifting up to 50lbs
- standing for 8 hours at one time
- working up to 8 hrs of overtime per week
- working weekends
- Basic Computer Skills
- Stand Up Forklifts
- Sit Down Forklifts
- Blueprint Reading
- Cherry Picking
- Math and Calculation
- Slip Sheet Operation
- Reach Truck Operation
- Pull Lift Operation
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 7 AM - 5:30 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.