Looking for a full-time position? Does this sound like you? A hard worker who is dedicated, team oriented, and can work in a fast-paced environment! Then we have an opportunity for you to work with a growing logistics company located in Greenville, SC offering the following:
- Full-time position 12:00pm-8:30pm or until finish
- Work is steady throughout the year
- Paid weekly
- Must be able to stack different sizes, weights, and types of freight
- Will be required to learn basic scanning procedures and sort codes
- Ensure compliance with regulatory and company policies and procedures.
- Fill in for other positions as needed.
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- working in a non-temperature controlled environment
- manual lifting up to 50lbs
- standing for 8 hours at one time
- Attention to Detail
- Time Management
- Quality Assurance
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 12 PM - 8:30 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.