Ready to let your ambition thrive? We are looking for a candidate with previous packaging development experience within a fast-paced manufacturing environment. In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring the production of quality products through production, operations, and manufacturing. 3-5 years of experience working in technical departments of cosmetic, paharmaceutical or food companies
- Develop new raw materials as part of the Product Development process in the company.
- Provide technical support during the Product Development process in the company.
- Develop, implement an improve new blending processes.
- Provide creative, and timely solutions while troubleshooting new and existing raw materials problems involving designs, components, and processes.
The essential functions of this role include:
- standing for 8 hours at one time
- Line Management
- Schedule Adherence
- Production Control
- Materials Management
- Quality Assurance
- Quality Control
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.