Actively looking for 2nd & 3rd Shift Packaging/Production Machine Operators for a fast paced/high volume food manufacturer. Bring all of your Industrial experience to bear in a postion with growth opportunities and hiring potential into a full time position. This is the job you have been hoping for to expand your career.
ResponsibilitiesESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
FOOD SAFETY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ability to operate equipment on the packaging line
- Μaintain quality and production standards while operating equipment
- Possess overall knowledge and understanding of the entire production line.
- Ability to stack and un-stack cases; pack boxes.
- Ability to inspect bottles and cases.
- Ability to communicate and understand numerous product changes, boxes, labels, etc.
- Ability to complete necessary paperwork
- Other duties as assigned
- Producing product free of contamination
- Following all Ken’s Foods SQF, Security and GMP policies
- Reporting any suspicious activities anywhere in or around the plant
- Inspection of work area for any possible product contamination issues on a continuous basis
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- wearing steel toe shoes
- manual lifting up to 50lbs
- standing for 10 hours at one time
- working up to 10 hrs of overtime per week
- machine operator
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 3:15 PM - 11:45 AM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.