Do you like working a set schedule? Do you enjoy getting a weekly paycheck? We are looking for experienced associates to assist with the quality of products for our client in Elkton, MD. This is a great opportunity to work in a fast-paced team environment assisting with identifying product problems.
- Associate is responsible to follow requirements of applicable national and international regulations.
- Verify and review Device History Records to ensure compliance per procedures;
- Post sterile inspection of products according to procedure.
- Inspection and release of raw materials according to procedure.
- Verify, test and release of finished product (use of DeMag system).
- Logging in and investigating of PDR’s, IMDR’s and RMDR’s into computer and distributing to appropriate department.
- Providing production with assistance when needed.
- Participate in project performance team meetings on behalf of the job unit in order to provide ideas, methods or processes for unit/company performance improvement.
- Performs other job related duties as assigned.
The essential functions of this role include:
- standing for 8 hours at one time
- Quality Control
- Production Control
- Product Inspection
- Quality Assurance
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.