Does the idea of an open, challenging and collaborative environment put a smile on your face? This is an entry level opportunity with a world class medical device company located in Houston near the NRG stadium. In the position you will be assembling medical kits in a clean room environment. Top performers can become full-time, and are eligible for full-time benefits in as little as 3 months. Our facility follows all CDC regulations in regards to COVID. We have a safe, and clean working environment.
Work Schedule: Monday-Thursday 4PM-2:30AM
- Performs a variety of tasks on production assembly operations with electronic and/or mechanical assemblies
- Works from diagrams and drawings, makes initial layouts, and uses hand and/or power tools, jigs, and saws
- Makes quality control checks on work in process and completed tasks
- May conduct inspections on the processing line in accordance with quality specifications
- May disassemble, modify, rework, reassemble, and test experimental or prototype assemblies and sub-assemblies according to specifications
- Ability to work at a fast pace
- Ability to work independently in a repetitive environment
- Must be able to stand during entire shift
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- manual lifting up to 25lbs
- standing for 10 hours at one time
- working weekends
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 4 PM - 2:30 AM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.