Does the idea of an open, challenging and collaborative environment put a smile on your face? Do you want a 3 day weekend EVERY weekend with opportunity for over time? We are looking for an Assembler to perform a variety of tasks ranging from repetitive to non-repetitive production assembly. You can expect weekly pay, employee perks, and full benefits in this role. This role is with a fortune 500 company in a medical manufacturing environment.Read on for more details about the responsibilities.
- Performs all assembly operations in assembly and packaging.
- Effectively meets quality, quantity and process flow requirements; assemble products that meet quality standards and production goals.
- Demonstrates production knowledge and understanding, while performing inspection, including traceability, process inspection and batch verification.
- Conforms to all safe work practices, quality standards, and GMP regulations.
- Meets attendance and punctuality requirements.
- Maintains a clean, safe, and orderly work area.
- Work is clearly defined, routine or follows standard procedures and is closely supervised.
- Assists in special projects and assignments
- Must be available and willing to cross-train in other dept, as needed.
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- working up to 4 hrs of overtime per week
- Parts Assembling
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 6:30 AM - 5:30 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.