Immediately seeking warehouse workers for production/packaging. The ideal candidate will be hard working and reliable. This is a 12 hours shift overnight from 7PM to 7AM and must be willing to work every other weekend. Overtime available. Apply now and schedule your interview today. We are hiring to start immediately.
- Inspect product for any defects.
- Pack the product and ensure that the product has the proper labeling and that the correct amount of product is packed in each box.
- Meet all safety and housekeeping requirements to ensure production areas are clean and free of unnecessary items. Ideal candidate will possess:
- Must have a positive attitude with a drive to succeed.
- Perform basic math functions.
- Must have the dexterity needed to learn use of standard equipment and hand tools.
- Able to work in fast-paced team environment with an extreme sense of urgency.
- Ability to work a rotating 12-hour schedule.
- Must be able to bend /stoop/crouch/reach/push /pull frequently.
- Minimally must be able to lift up to 50 pounds without assistance.
The essential functions of this role include:
- wearing steel toe shoes
- manual lifting up to 50lbs
- standing for 12 hours at one time
- working up to 5 hrs of overtime per week
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 7 PM - 7 AM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.