Do you enjoy working outdoors in racking production? We are hiring material handlers to work for a Pipe Yard in Shafter. This is a one of time opportunity you don't want to miss. We are needing candidates able to start as soon as possible working a day shift. Please read the job description if interested submit an application.
- Must be able to lift upto 50lbs
- Will be assisting with loading trucks
- Will be working outdoors
- Racking pipes
- Must be able to work in a pipeyard enviroment
The essential functions of this role include:
- wearing steel toe shoes
- working in a non-temperature controlled environment
- manual lifting up to 50lbs
- standing for 9 hours at one time
- working up to 5 hrs of overtime per week
- Material Handling (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Outdoor Labor
- Pipe Racking
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 5 AM - 3:30 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.