Randstad is looking for reliable individuals seeking a 2nd shift (3:00pm - 11:30p, ) in Clearwater. . This is an Operator position that requires checking product quality and machine operation. Operators will be responsible for notifying supervisors when quality issues are noticed in the final products. This is a long term Contract to Hire position and has weekend Overtime availible every week! Give us a call at 727-521-5660 so we can discuss potential opportunities that may work for you! You may also email at Corey.Whiting@randstadusa.com
Entry level machine operation and packaging. Good attendance and reliability. Punctual Ability to follow directions
- Operate at a work station assigned by the production manager
- Monitor Products produced by machines for quality and production imperfections
- Package Products in boxes as needed
- Clean work area and construct boxes for the next shift
- Weekend Overtime Availible, encouraged but not required
The essential functions of this role include:
- standing for 8 hours at one time
- Quality Control
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 3 PM - 11:30 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.