Looking for people motivated to turn their hard work into money with a steady schedule and weekly paycheck.
Does the idea of an open, challenging and collaborative environment put a smile on your face? We are looking for an Assembler to perform a variety of tasks ranging from repetitive to non-repetitive production assembly. You can expect weekly pay, employee perks, and full benefits in this role. Read on for more details about the responsibilities.
- Assembles parts according to work instruction, verbal instruction, and job cards to produce product in amounts needed.
- Identifies and removes defective parts and/or products.
- Uses measuring devices for quality assurance.
- Executes assembly sequence duties consistently meeting productivity and quality expectations.
- Loads materials and products into package processing equipment; weighs materials to ensure compliance with specifications.
- Obtains, moves, sorts and labels materials and containers.
- Ensures correct packing and labelling of product.
- Maintains work area in a clean and orderly manner.
- Performs other work as required by supervisor.
The essential functions of this role include:
- manual lifting up to 25lbs
- Parts Assembling
- Line Work
- High School Diploma/GED
- Assembler/ Inspection
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 6:30 AM - 3 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.