Are you motivated to hit production goals? We are looking for Picker/Packers who want to turn their hard work into money with a steady schedule and weekly paycheck. The right candidate will be a self-starter who is able to catch on quickly and works well in a fast-paced environment. If you are looking for your next opportunity at a stable company, I want to talk to you today! Our company has great culture and we work together well because of mutual respect and a great work/life balance. If you are looking for a company to grow with, we are the right company for you!
- Responsible for pulling inventory and documenting product pulled including: terminals, pin pads, printers, forms, rolls, kits, plates, and decals and other supplies
- Responsible for exceptions handling and interfacing with other departments to ensure product availability
- Responsible for maintaining the min/max levels of inventory and notifying the appropriate party with any discrepancies
- Will separate and stock the materials that have been received into the warehouse
- Create call-tags for any merchant return items
- Create Terminal ID stickers through the labeling program on a PC
- Pre-collate merchant kits for multiple clients, when applicable, with items including welcome letters, flyers, forms, and instructions
- Assist with inventory counts/cycle counts
- Works with accounting during month/quarter end inventory
- Works with other fulfillment departments to ensure that all eligible packages are available
- Performs other duties as required to meet business needs
The essential functions of this role include:
- manual lifting up to 50lbs
- standing for 8 hours at one time
- Order Filling
- Order Pulling
- Basic Computer Skills
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 9 AM - 5:30 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.