Are you looking to join a company ranked as the #1 North American logistics company according to Transport Topics, we are hiring for this company!!! You’re more than a driver, you’re a star on our customer service team providing daily freight solutions to our customers. On our team, you’ll have the support to excel at work and the resources to build a career you can be proud of. We are currently looking for self motivated CDL Class A Truck Drivers to join a busy team in Fontana, CA.
- To be 21 years of age or older
- Valid Class A commercial driver's license
- Lift objects of various shapes, sizes and weights (up to 50 lbs. frequently and greater than 75 lbs. occasionally); move and position a converter dolly with an average weight/pull force of approximately 128 lbs.
- Walk and stand for extended periods of time on various surfaces that may be uneven or slippery (including working outdoors in inclement weather)
- Reach (including above your head), bend, climb, push, pull, twist, squat and kneel
- Operate a tractor-trailer combination up to 11 consecutive hours, in all types of weather, while safely transporting hazardous/non-hazardous materials
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a non-temperature controlled environment
- truck driver (1 year of experience is preferred)
- LTL Less than truckload
- CDL CLASS A
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 8 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.