Does the idea of an open, challenging and collaborative environment put a smile on your face? We are looking for an Assembler to perform a variety of tasks ranging from repetitive to non-repetitive production assembly. You can expect weekly pay, employee perks, and company paid benefits in this role. Read on for more details about the responsibilities.
- Reads work orders, follows production drawings, and sample assemblies, or receives verbal instructions regarding duties to be performed.
- Positions and aligns parts in specified relationship to each other in fixtures or other holding devices.
- Crimps, stakes, screws, bolts, rivets, solders, cements, press fits, or performs other operations to join or secure parts in place using hand tools, power tools, air tools, machines, and equipment.
- Mounts assembled components such as printed circuit board assemblies, transformers, resistors, transistors, capacitors, integrated circuits, and sockets in or on chassis assemblies.
- Circuit Board Assembling
- Electronic Assembling
- Mechanical Assembling
- Parts Assembling
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 6:30 AM - 3:30 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.