Do you enjoy hands on work and have an eye for detail? We are looking for multiple maintenance mechanics for a beverage company in the San Leandro area. This is a great opportunity for candidates that are seeking job variety and growing challenges for continuous improvement in preventative maintenance; all while working within a safe and productive environment.
Responsibilities Job Responsibilities:
- Responsible to complete preventative maintenance routines
- Focus on equipment repairs in a timely and safe manner
- Involved with projects that involve the installation of new equipment and design
- Assist with process automation
- Assist with process improvement of packaging, and facility processes
- Assist in developing SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures) and help develop future maintenance programs
- Execution of daily/weekly preventive maintenance programs
- Weekly cleaning and organization of maintenance shop.
- Knowledge of 5S practices (sort, straighten, shine, standardize and sustain)
- Prior experience in Brewing, Beverage, Dairy or other Food Processing Industries in Maintenance is preferred
- Industrial electrical experience
- Metal fabrication experience (Mig, Tig, Roller, brake, shear, lathe, mill)
- Experience with PLC automation and instrumentation
The essential functions of this role include:
- manual lifting up to 50lbs
- standing for 8 hours at one time
- Maintenance (2 years of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 2 PM - 12:30 AM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.