Are you looking for an exciting career opportunity in manufacturing? Immediate openings for Maintenance Mechanics in the Houston area. Ideal candidates will have a proactive attitude and previous experience in troubleshooting, and preventative maintenance in an industrial setting. If you are looking for your next opportunity at a stable company, I want to talk to you today!
- Evaluate problems, develop solutions and determine plan for modifications on equipment
- Inspect machines, engines, transmissions etc. and run diagnostic tests to discover functionality issues
- Conduct repairs aiming for maximum reliability
- Adjust and maintain PLC's
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- wearing steel toe shoes
- manual lifting up to 50lbs
- standing for 10 hours at one time
- working up to 20 hrs of overtime per week
- working weekends
- Mechanical Maintenance
- Troubleshooting PLC (5 years of experience is required)
- Conveyor Experience (5 years of experience is required)
- Packing equipment experience (4 years of experience is preferred)
- Years of experience: 5 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 6 AM - 6 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.