If you have been looking for a position that will offer exceptional pay, work life balance, flexibility, and the opportunity to work within a team environment, look no further! Our shoreline client has been in business for 55+ years and continues to grow year over year! Schedule an interview with Tracy today for immediate consideration. You could start working this week!
- Electro-mechanical assembly of pc boards and sub-assemblies
- Interpreting blue prints and work diagrams
- Soldering - would be a plus
- Some regular duties may include Crimping, Testing, Potting and Wire Cutting
- Utilizing small hand tools
- Testing and inspecting
- Electronic Assembling
- Blue Prints
- Small Hand Tools
- Mechanical Assembling
- Parts Assembling
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 6 AM - 3:30 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.