Are you an experienced Order Picker looking for a new warehouse position? Do you like making extra money with some overtime? The Order Picker will be responsible for filling orders in an accurate, productive and safe manner utilizing an electric pallet jack. Candidates must have 6 months of electric pallet jack experience. Employees should perform all tasks in a safe manner consistent with corporate policies and state and federal laws. Employees must role model and demonstrate the company's core values of respect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion and safety of others. The working hours for this position will be Monday - Friday, 8PM - 6:30AM, with mandatory overtime on some weekends. Pay rate for this position is $15.50/hr.
- Select orders.
- Read order to ascertain item number and quantity of merchandise.
- Build pallets.
- Sort merchandise.
- Obtain merchandise from bins/shelves/pick slots.
- Submit order to shipping.
- Must be able to lift 50lbs unassisted and be able to get on and off pallet jack repeatedly throughout the duration of their shift.
- Ability and willingness to move with purpose and a strong sense of urgency.
- Ability to work weekends on a frequent basis.
- Ability to work overtime on a regular basis.
- Must have 6 months of forklift/electric pallet jack experience in the last 18 months.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence and -memos.
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a non-temperature controlled environment
- manual lifting up to 50lbs
- standing for 10 hours at one time
- working up to 10 hrs of overtime per week
- working weekends
- Order Fulfillment
- Order Pulling
- Pallet Jack Operation (6 months of experience is required)
- Sit Down Forklifts
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 PM - 6 AM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.