Are you looking for a full-time/long term opportunity with a great company? Are you passionate about keeping a warehouse on schedule? Do you have previous forklift experience? If so, we have the perfect position for you! We are currently hiring forklift operators for a fast-paced warehouse in Ridgefield, NJ Please read below for more information:
Fork-lift Operator responsibilities are:
- Perform daily safety checks on power industrial truck (PIT) to determine equipment is in good working order.
- Operate fork-lift in a responsible manner ensuring your own safety and the safety of those around you.
- Remove goods from production area and secure freight by using plastic wrap machine.
- Scan goods into storage locations using hand held scanner.
- Read and comprehend shipping reports in order to stage load for shipping.
- Read and comprehend inventory reports in order to audit storage locations.
- Adhere to health and safety regulations
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- wearing steel toe shoes
- manual lifting up to 50lbs
- standing for 8 hours at one time
- Reach Truck Operation
- Stand Up Forklifts
- Sit Down Forklifts
- Material Handling
- Moving Material
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 7 AM - 3:30 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.