Would you like to work for a company who is committed to their employees’ safety and where you will be recognized for your hard work? We are looking for Machine Operators to join a fantastic company in the Westside area of Jacksonville. If you can ensure safe and efficient production while utilizing your experience as a machine operator, in a high-speed manufacturing environment; we may have the job for you!
- Under the direction of the Production Supervisor and designated Shift Leads, this position is responsible for operating bag line equipment in order to produce printed and functional plastic bags following quality specifications
- Must have previous machine operation experience in some capacity
- Must be able to flex on both day and night shifts (switches each month - calendar provided for 2021 at date of hire)
The essential functions of this role include:
- wearing steel toe shoes
- working in a non-temperature controlled environment
- manual lifting up to 50lbs
- standing for 12 hours at one time
- working up to 10 hrs of overtime per week
- working weekends
- Machine operator
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 7 PM - 7 AM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.