Randstad is currently hiring 3rd shift Order Pickers for a medical supply warehouse in Bedford, Ma. 6pm-finish.
Applicants will be responsible for performing tasks necessary for the receipt, storage, and shipment of product.This may include functions of receiving, picking, packing, shipping. Steel toes are required! If you are interested in this role please click to apply call Kelley or Jonathan at 978-794-1875 or email me at email@example.com Randstad benefits: - Medical - Dental - Sick Leave - Life Insurance - Disability Insurance - 401K (after 6 months)Randstad - Direct Deposit & Electronic payroll debits card that acts like a bank account
- Follow established Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) to process orders including accurately picking, performing quality control checks, sorting, consolidating freight, packing, loading and preparing the orders for shipment.
- Responsible for cross-training in multiple areas of the warehouse and/or participates in projects as assigned by your manager or other management team member.
- Perform housekeeping and inventory control tasks, maintaining a clean work environment
The essential functions of this role include:
- wearing steel toe shoes
- standing for 8 hours at one time
- Order Picking
- Order Filling
- Order Pulling
- Order Fulfillment
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 6 PM - 3 AM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.