Do you have management and shipping experience? Are you a night owl? We are looking for a 3rd shift Warehouse Supervisor streamline processes for effectiveness, suggest improvements, and implement cost-saving measures. The main goal is to always ensure timely, accurate and secure shipping and distribution.
- Ensure efficient daily operations of the warehouse; prepare schedules
- Supervise the team and provide training and coaching to improve performance
- Monitor work quality to consistently deliver exceptional customer service
- Demonstrate an understanding of the company quality policy
- Adhere to the XPO 7S program and maintain a clean environment at all times
- Communicate well with leadership, team members and other departments
- Implement continuous improvement action plans
- This job requires the ability to:
- Lift objects of various shapes, sizes and weights
- Stand, sit or walk for extended periods of time
- Reach (including above your head), bend, climb, push, pull, twist, squat and kneel
- Handle or manage tools or equipment
- Tolerate hot or cold warehouse environments
The essential functions of this role include:
- standing for 8 hours at one time
- working weekends
- Flexible Schedule
- AS9100 or ISO environment
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 PM - 6 AM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.