Are you a go-getter with a great can-do attitude? Do you have a little experience and looking for your next warehouse opportunity? We are hiring order pickers to work for a great company in West Sacramento, CA. You can expect to work under the day to day guidance of the warehouse supervisor. We are looking for engaged and enthusiastic individuals who are looking to work in the distribution industry, apply today!
- Unload trailers by hand and with manual pallet jack
- Stage items to prepare for delivery
- Order Picking
- Able to consistently lift up to 50 lbs
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- working in a non-temperature controlled environment
- manual lifting up to 50lbs
- standing for 8 hours at one time
- Order Picking (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Pallet Jack Operation
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 8 AM - 4:30 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.