Are you looking to join a company that can provide great stability and a good work environment? We are currently looking for General Warehouse Associates to join a distribution team in OKC. Would you like to be paid weekly? We can do that! And place you in an incredible team environment and an upbeat culture in return for your hard work.
Shift for this position does REQUIRED weekend days- typical days off are Wednesday and one additional day. Both weekend days could be required bases on business needs. Attendance is paramount!! Hours 9a-6pm Pay $14/hr
ResponsibilitiesEssential duties and responsibilities
Physical demands and abilities
- Assist shipping and receiving unloading trucks and checking in merchandise
- Prepares orders by processing requests and supply orders; pulling materials; packing boxes; placing orders in delivery area
- Sort and place materials or items on racks, shelves or in bins according to organizational standards
- Prepare parcels for mailing
- Maintains safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and work stations neat; Sweep, dust and mop. Organize warehouse and work area for orderliness at all times
- Wear the proper safety equipment
- Regularly required to use hands to finger, handle or feel, reach with hands and arms and talk or hear
- Regularly lift and/or move objects 10-50lbs
- Frequently required to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl
- Specific vision abilities required for this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust and focus.
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- manual lifting up to 50lbs
- standing for 10 hours at one time
- working up to 5 hrs of overtime per week
- working weekends
- Order Pulling
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 9 AM - 6 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.