Does the idea of an open, challenging and collaborative environment put a smile on your face? We are looking for an Assembler to perform a variety of tasks ranging from repetitive to non-repetitive production assembly. You can expect weekly pay, employee perks, and full benefits in this role. Read on for more details about the responsibilities.
As an Assembly Operator you will be responsible for material handling of parts, visually inspecting parts at every stage of the assembly process, loading components onto the assembly line, completing the necessary operation on the part based upon the workstation you are assigned to, transferring parts from one assembly station to another, testing of assembled parts. This is a fast-paced position where you will be required to work as a team.
- Adaptable to climate change
- Have great attention to detail
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Possess the ability to work well both as a team and individually, and can learn very quickly
-Standing for entire shift
- Continual employment in either a fast paced or manufacturing environment
- High School Diploma / GED with equivalent Vocational / Technical Training or experience
- All qualified candidates will be required to submit to a background check as well as a drug screen
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- wearing steel toe shoes
- standing for 9 hours at one time
- Assembler, Inspection, packaging
- Parts Assembling
- Line Work
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 7 AM - 3 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.