Are you looking for a full-time/long term opportunity with a great company? Are you passionate about keeping a warehouse running on schedule? Do you have previous forklift experience? If so, we have the perfect opportunity for you! We are hiring forklift operators for a fast-paced warehouse in Tucson, Arizona. M-F schedule with optional overtime, friendly culture and a chance to grow! Apply today and schedule your interview with a recruiter.
We are looking for an experienced and safety conscious Forklift Operator to join our team!
As a Forklift Operator, you will be operating a forklift while ensuring efficiency and safety.
Will also be required to help in the production area as well.
- Unload and upload material
- Identify damages
- Report shortages
- Report quality deficiencies
- Transport raw materials to production workstations
- Inspect machinery
- Determine the need for repairs
- Keep updated records of inventory
- Produce activity logs
- Comply with company policies and guidelines
- Assist in keeping a safe environment
The essential functions of this role include:
- wearing steel toe shoes
- working in a non-temperature controlled environment
- manual lifting up to 50lbs
- standing for 5 hours at one time
- Sit Down Forklifts
- Moving Material
- Production Control
- Order Processing
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.