We are seeking a dependable and organized Class A truck driver who possesses a great deal of physical and mental stamina who thrives working long hours on the road and can consistently ensure safe and accurate deliveries. This position would be located in the Lenoir City area and would offer good benefits! Must be detail-oriented, efficient, and have a clean driving record. For immediate consideration please call Kevin at 865-686-6496.
- Fully understand how to operate and safely drive your assigned delivery vehicle
- Ensure trailer hitch is properly and securely attached to the tractor unit
- Transport goods, livestock, etc. from the place of origin to assigned destination
- Pick-up loads and organizes goods in an ordered, logical manner
- Ensure contents are properly secured inside of the truck to prevent breakage or damage
- Safely and efficiently handle and unload goods at selected destinations
- Maintain detailed driving and delivery logs
- Track and report working hours
- Adhere to company rules and regulations
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- manual lifting up to 30lbs
- Manual Transmission (1 year of experience is required)
- Loader Experience
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 7 AM - 5:30 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.