Are you looking to join a company that can provide great stability and a good work environment? We are currently looking for custodians to join a compassionate team within a local nursing home. Would you like to be paid weekly? We can do that! And place you in an incredible team environment and an upbeat culture in return for your hard work.
Hours are 7:00am-3:30pm; every other weekend (Saturdays and Sundays) is required
- Clean all assigned areas including but not limited to resident rooms, bathrooms, common areas, hallways, nursing stations, hand rails, dining rooms, shower rooms, public bathrooms and offices as assigned.
- Wipe all railings in your assigned area each day and dusts mop all assigned area daily, moving furniture away from walls.
- Keeps utility and storage rooms in clean and orderly condition.
- Disinfects and sterilizes equipment and supplies.
- Dusts furniture and equipment.
- Washes walls, ceiling, and woodwork.
- Cleans the inside of resident room windows, door panels, and sills.
- Empties wastebaskets, transports trash and waste to disposal area.
- Stock housekeeping cart at the end of the day, keeping the cart in a clean orderly fashion with chemicals not in use locked inside the cart.
- Follow established safety precautions when using cleaning chemicals and use as directed.
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- working in a non-temperature controlled environment
- manual lifting up to 50lbs
- standing for 8 hours at one time
- working weekends
- Cleaning (1 year of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 7 AM - 3:30 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.