Ranked as the #1 North American logistics company according to Transport Topics, XPO Logistics is among the most admired companies in the world according to Fortune magazine. At XPO, you’re more than a driver, you’re a star on our customer service team, providing daily freight solutions to our customers. On our team, you’ll have the support to excel at work and the resources to build a career you can be proud of. This is an LTL position and you will be home after every shift! If this sounds like something you would like then please do not hesitate to apply!
If you are at least 21, have a valid Class A CDL, able to pass a DOT drug test, DOT physical and pre-hire test - we want to talk to you about this exciting opportunity!
- Operate a tractor-trailer combination up to 11 consecutive hours, in all types of weather, while safely transporting hazardous/non-hazardous materials
- Lift objects of various shapes, sizes and weights (up to 50 lbs. frequently and greater than 75 lbs. occasionally); move and position a converter dolly with an average weight/pull force of approximately 128 lbs.
- Safely climb in/out of a tractor cab/trailer
- Sit for extended periods of time in a truck tractor and/or on a forklift; safely operate heavy equipment and a forklift
- Walk and stand for extended periods of time on various surfaces that may be uneven or slippery (including working outdoors in inclement weather)
- Reach (including above your head), bend, climb, push, pull, twist, squat and kneel
The essential functions of this role include:
- manual lifting up to 75lbs
- working up to 5 hrs of overtime per week
- working weekends
- Customer Service
- Generating Sales Leads
- Class A CDL
- Doubles/Triples Endorsement
- HazMat Endorsement
- Route Delivery Driving (City)
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 4 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.