Randstad is looking for enthusiastic individuals to fill positions on our Chemical Packaging team. If you are an experienced warehouse worker that enjoys working in a fast paced environment with accuracy and wants to work overtime- this is a great opportunity for you. Must be accurate and detailed in working with numbers, measurements, and quantities and be able to produce at expected levels daily.
- Weigh hazardous and non-hazardous chemicals using precision equipment into specific containers. Verify hood and safety equipment function, obtain process order, scan onto computer system, verify electronic balance is calibrated
- Verify match of process order and bulk container lot numbers
- Obtain correct type and quantity of containers for process order
- Operate powered pallet and drum movers.
- Count weighed bottles and determine if quantity matches process order requirements
- Pulls samples for customers and/or quality control as required
- Complete paperwork including tray tags, process orders, and computer PKRV scan
The essential functions of this role include:
- wearing steel toe shoes
- manual lifting up to 50lbs
- standing for 8 hours at one time
- Assembler, Inspection, packaging
- Problem Solving
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 10 PM - 6:30 AM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.