The Shipper/Receiver is responsible for receiving product for processing, the movement of product through the facility during processing and the loading of product onto trailers to be returned to the customer.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & SKILL REQUIRED:
- High School Diploma or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Six (6) months to one (1) year of previous warehouse experience preferred
- Six (6) months to one (1) year of experience operating a forklift preferred
- Must be able to read, write and speak fluent English
- Must be willing to work established shifts
- Should be proficient using a computer and be able to analyze data in a database/spreadsheet
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds and perform repetitive bending and lifting motions over a period of time
- Must complete all required training for a “Shipping/Receiving Operator” outlined in the training manual.
- Receives incoming un-processed product, verifies customer count and lot numbers, notes any damage and enters information into the computer system
- Operates forklift to remove palletized product from truck, and if floor loaded must remove each carton individually and place on pallets, and moves to un-processed storage
- Moves product via forklift to and from various areas of the facility for processing
- Removes samples from customer product and coordinates shipment of samples
- May shrink-wrap palletized finished-product to be returned to the customer
- May contact trucking company and schedule pick-up of finished product
- Using forklift, loads palletized product onto trailer
- Assists with other tasks as assigned by Supervisor
The essential functions of this role include:
- manual lifting up to 40lbs
- working up to 10 hrs of overtime per week
- working weekends
- Sit Down Forklifts
- Material Handling
- Entering Data
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 9 PM - 9 AM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.