Randstad is currently seeking professional, punctual, career-oriented candidates to fill our Assembly Technician positions at Bloom Energy in Newark. De. Current shift schedule: Monday through Thursday 7:00 am to 5:30 pm + overtime. This is an entry-level role that will provide training and the opportunity for long-term success. This position consists of, but not limited to, assembling wire-harnesses, diagnostic testing, and plumbing among other quality control functions requiring assembly within various departments. We offer comprehensive benefits, vision, dental, 401k,
Role and Responsibilities:
• Following standard work to build assemblies.
• Selecting proper materials from warehouse to complete standard work.
• Identifying and implementing continuous improvement ideas.
• Use designated inspection equipment.
• Perform minimal tool preventive maintenance.
• Assist in development of manufacturing procedures to create the most efficient processes.
• Record quality data.
• Other duties as assigned.
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- wearing steel toe shoes
- working in a non-temperature controlled environment
- manual lifting up to 40lbs
- standing for 10 hours at one time
- small hand tools
- build assembly
- able to work independently
- Product Inspection
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 7 AM - 3:30 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.