Bring your building and machine mechanic experience to this company and make an impact immediately. We are looking for dependable, quick thinking and smart employees to join a very fast growing company. We have been growing faster during COVID and are considered essential. Do you have 1-3 years of experience? Ready to make $23 - $25 hr, depending on your experience? If so, let's talk! Click to apply now.
Denver, CO, 80216 Pay:
$23 - $25 hr Work Hours:
6 am - 2:30 pm Work Days:
Monday - Friday Job Description:
What you need to succeed:
- Performing maintenance/electrical repairs on all plant equipment.
- Conducting work in the following areas: millwright, welding/fabrication, cutting, layout, and electrical.
- Overhauling gearboxes and milling equipment as needed.
- Performing building maintenance.
- Operating power tools in a safe manner and with guards in place.
- Adhering to all quality and safety codes.
- Troubleshooting machine equipment and electrical issues
- High School Diploma or G.E.D
- Understanding of safety policies
- Experience with basic hand tools
- Ability to stand for long durations
- Capability to work in a fast-paced environment with strict deadlines
- Capacity to lift 50 lbs. and climb ladders
- Ability to stay organized and multi-task in a professional and efficient manner
- Clear background check
- Pass drug test
The essential functions of this role include:
- wearing steel toe shoes
- manual lifting up to 50lbs
- standing for 9 hours at one time
- Mechanical Maintenance
- Building Maintenance
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 6 AM - 2:30 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
For Colorado Residents Only:
The hourly range for Colorado residents is $15.00 to $25.00/hour. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).